Jun 10, 2006

Josie Wales AND crashes her first party


And stick cam pajama jamm jams....
Hostess Snoballs
up against
the wall

not in a ruba dub stylee

even though
there was was was
a natural mystic in the air

sly angles
and
references
of carpet munchers
reminiscent of
been down so long it looks like up to me

some one in a haze about lesbianism
wish people would just get it
I did 7 years of hard time

let me tell ya

lesbianism
isn't
women being all nicey nice to one another you know

I shoulda listened the first time I heard that

I wanna
discuss pansexuality
and
flights of fantasy

singing a duet
did the trick

good vibes
good times

thanks for letting me crash,
Erin.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. Pansexuality. A duet does the trick indeed. My best friend did 6 years hard time herself, at a time when they could not even hold hands in public. Some people like Haze are just incapable of recognizing beauty.

Erin O'Brien said...

I will buy you a Mercedes Benz any day of the week, figuratively speaking of course.

You are more than welcome. You were a delight and it would not have been a party without you.

Jozee said...

V- thank you.

Miss Erin, I have no need for a Mercedes-a duet with you will do anytime. You're too kind. Mwah!

Erin O'Brien said...

Okay, I have now watched that vid about 30 times.

It is effing cool! I now must go find the MPEG

erin love josie wales!

Jozee said...

Irie! He looks pretty hot in this vid . Doesn't he.

~d said...

And imagine Josie (without the Pussycats) if the world were any larger I may never have met you. This is wonderful! You are wonderful!

Jozee said...

Thanks ~d . Funny how something as big as the Internet can actually make the world smaller.

Happy to have broadened my circle. So cool. *blush*