Aug 20, 2006

Imagine my surprise




Virtual Lover

Art & Chaos

a Henri Banks Production

Good morning. I had quite surprise just about this time last Sunday.
While sipping my morning coffee I hopped over to Web-Pix to check on my web foto family.

I came upon the video above, titled, For our Web-Pix mama.

My dear friend and Web-Pix papa, Henri Banks has taken the imagery from my blog, Virtual Lovers and woven it into a vid.

Henri and I often share photos. Swapping them back and forth. Altering in a kind of- 'Look what I've done with your pic,' way. A real fun give and take. When he does something new, he usually tells me right away.
It must have been extremely difficult, for him- waiting for me to get up and see his latest creation! There's a 6 hour time difference since he's in Germany and I'm in the U.S.
Ha,ha Henri!

Mr. Banks,I love what you've done, it's fun being your friend! Josie Soho

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally Groovy man. Josie is a famous video star!!! I love this video.

Virtual lova...Yeah!!!! Darn good job Henri! Solid!

henri Banks said...

thank you and i want to say it was extremly difficult for waiting so long Jozee you realy know me ;-)

Jozee said...

Vince, Not sure if I'm famous. Infamous maybe. Henri did do a great job though!

Henri, never forget, I read you like a book.

GTX said...

It’s marvellous…like all of you.

Jozee said...

*blush*