May 17, 2007

Believe


Believe, originally uploaded by Josie Soho.

All my clients took the notice of closing my daycare extremely well. What a relief. They are all such nice people. They have been with me through thick and thin. My staunchest supporters in the 'real' world.

I was particularly encouraged when my client who does financial planning didn't laugh at my idea of selling pics on the street.

This new move will broaden my photographic horizons and yours.

Being tethered to my home has been a photographic challenge. Shooting the same subjects over and over trying to grow and keep it fresh . Josie Soho's little world.

It's time to believe in myself and try to keep growing.



*********************************************
Art Quote of the Day
Art is the daughter of freedom.
Friedrich Schiller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ! I closed my art and design blog.Thought you might like to know.Like your believe stick.

Jozee said...

I love that believe stick too.
Thanks for checking in!