Jan 9, 2008

The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same



I want to say Happy New Year to all my dear friends at Straw Houses. Thank you to everyone who reads me and cares about what I think and do here.

I'm sorry my posting has been sporadic at best. I have found a site which features some advantages over Blogger. Particularly for photography and illustrations. I will not be closing this blog. There's too much rich history in the blog itself and the links and friends I've made here over the years. Thank you all.

I invite you to view my new site at www.josiesoho.com if you would like to see my work going in a new direction for the future.

Thank you all for your warm input and friendship. Happy 2008!

love, josie

2 comments:

changapeluda said...

Yes let's have a Happy 2008 w/new digs and preserved old ones!

i love this site and am glad you're not givin it the old heave ho! but also will be checkin' out the new one

:0]

Jozee said...

thanks hon! happy new year! i'll hang onto this one.