Mar 10, 2006

Dearth and plethora



I've had a plethora of romances and offers of prospective romance throughout my life. There's always been a dearth of legitimite offers.

I tend to attract the types that are already taken . Committed or married or just mentally unavailable.
I've had men tell me they'll love me forever but that I deserve a life without them. That in the long run I'll see how much better off I'll be. In their own words, they're not worthy.

I'd really like a guy that was just mine. Round the clock.
Apparently that's just too much to ask.

5 comments:

merlinprincesse said...

Oh dear! We all have the same (not so secret) wish! We all are Cinderellas.... *sigh*

Jozee said...

Isn't it true?

Jozee said...

Thanks Mr.Tiger. You're a pussycat!

Clo said...

Hey! Just continue to look and I'm sure you'll find!

Jozee said...

Well, my eyes are open.