Mar 9, 2006

John Borg 2

Posted by Picasa


John Borg, he was lucky enough to land in our town. A place where he was interacted with and not beat upon.
Not one of the faceless ones.
If he'd stayed in NY he wouldn't have gotten a second look.

John Borg cruising down Main Street. Riding a bicycle from the Goodwill.
His bike painted black when it'd been copper the day before.
He was a secret agent. And a secret owner of a restaurant.
Singing Elvis at the top of his lungs
along to the cassette player fastened to his wire basket.
His Beatle wig askew, wearing wrap around shades.
And hey, he thought he was married to me.
;-)

6 comments:

Polyman2 said...

He can't be married to you-
because I am.

Jozee said...

Wouldn't be my first, or second secret marriage.
Wonder what Mrs Poly would think?

Polyman2 said...

Mrs Poly would kill me in my sleep, so maybe it's best to keep it secret. She is so selfish.

I know I could make you so happy,
and I'm good with children.

Jozee said...

Mr F
Do you think all the other wives would want to be bridesmaids? Since you have the upcoming week off could you scout out a location?

Perhaps I should post an ad for all lovers past, present and future to please contact me regarding group marriage to JoZee.
Hmm, wonder if the Superdome is available.

Polyman2
Any chance you can get out at night?
I have time between 7 pm and 6am.
My other married lover takes up all afternoons and daytime weekends.

Clo said...

I think Mrs Poly could be part of it!
And Mrs Fab too!
Aren't we talking about love AND freedom the other day?

And Jo, I think that Mrs Borg was not so crazy after all...
:O)

Jozee said...

I proposed this idea to my real life lover who is married. He thought I was nuts.

All the wives would have to like me too.

I hate it when people don't like me.