Apr 5, 2006

My college recollections




1. I went to college when I was 16.
2. No big deal.
3. I studied studio arts
4. I have an Associates Degree.
5. I lived with two guys in their 20's.
6. Their favorite past time was snapping beer bottle caps into the living room
ceiling light fixture.
7. I saw a similar lamp recently.
8. The living room got progressively darker.
9. My bedroom had an airshaft.
10.My parents were horrified.
11.After tuition and expenses I had $5 a week to live on.
12.It was quite an experience.
jo�

Beer of choice...

11 comments:

Calvin said...

5 dollars a week? little rich girl. :)

Jozee said...

hehe ;-)

Jozee said...

Ha, ha 1975 too! but not far enough!

merlinprincesse said...

AHHHH! I remember college in the twenties... Sweet remembering... What?... OH!... AHHHHH I remember college in the nineties... Sweet remembe.... What? OKI OKI.... Not talking anymore... :)

Jozee said...

;-)

henri Banks said...

Canadian Beer ????

Jozee said...

Not me. My roomates. All they drank was Molson Golden. Tasted skunky to me.

heather said...

$5 a week, I'm curious to know how you made that work.

And, college at 16, dang, woman, you're smart!!!

Jozee said...

$5 a week was tough. Even then. Sometimes I would make something like pasta and sauce and eat that for a week. Believe me, I wasn't buying any beer.

As for my intelligence... my high school was kind of experimental.
We were only required to have four years of english, three of math and 17 credits to graduate so I was able to take extra english, skip study hall and graduate a year early.

Since I was born in November I was always young for my class anyway.

I did gyp myself some though I now think. I spent all my time studying english and art which was great. But I only took one history course. Early world civilization. Maybe that explains my fascination with reggae and the concept of Babylon. lol

Also I took lots of writing etc but I have a horrible time with punctuation and grammer.
Dyslexic family legacy.

Thanks for asking!

henri Banks said...

Yep thats Jozee she´s smart !! ;-)

Jozee said...

Besos.