Aug 8, 2007

Tag I'm It

Nadyiaa and Sheri Burhoe have eached tagged me for random facts about myself. Nadyiaa requested 7 and Sheri requested 8. I'll try to come up with something interesting without being redundant. A bit difficult because a while back I posted 100 things about me for my friend Heather.

Let's see:

1. When I was five I wanted to change my name to Donald Duck. I have no idea why.



2. I named every single one of my blonde haired blue eyed dolls Suzy. Secretly I think I wanted that to be my name after giving up on Donald Duck.

3. I count repetitively to myself in my head when I walk. Hard as I try to stop I just find myself counting till I realize I've reached 100. I tell myself to quit it and then a few steps later find I'm up to 45 or so and try once again to stop. This drives me crazy.

4. I always wanted to be a mother.
5. Being a mother is a tremendous responsibility. One I take very seriously.

6. I make jewelry. It began with shells from the beach and string as a child.

7. I was afraid to learn to drive. I was sure I would kill someone.I got a job at 22 that required me to drive. So far so good. Only one minor accident that wasn't my fault.

8. I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

If you'd like to do this meme leave a link to yours in the comments below. Thanks!


8/9/07 4:21 p.m. 4&5 are not random. Me interjecting them into a meme is random. Phew- just had to say that. That's me. Random.

2 comments:

AphotoAday said...

Well, being named Donald isn't all that it's cracked up to be, but I'm sure the name would have more glamour if my last name was Duck...

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you, Josie, is that I sort of helped myself to a portion of your Donald Duck photo... I had to crop and squish it a little, but I like it a lot... Hope you don't mind...

Jozee said...

lol. My uncle's named Donald.

Obviously that's not my pic. I love what you've done with it. Can I get you to come out retirement to become a technical advisor when I can start giving salaries for this blog?
Have a great weekend Don!