Jan 14, 2007

Category: Can't get it out of my head

Art Quote of the Day
Art consists of limitation. The most beautiful part of every picture is the frame.
Gilbert K. Chesterton



josie soho™

Bloody's all around, on me.


Straw House Quote
DRAW LARGE
Josie Soho

I'm not kidding either.

It's true about the frame (I think we would say crop now).

I personally think the most important thing I learned about beginning to draw in art school was, draw large and free.
While trying to learn and perfect one's skills- stay loose. Don't be tight!
Cheers People!

By the way, the Webtender keeps coming into my life. Especially funny because I was a bartender for so many years.

I'm planning to make oatmeal raisin cookies today and don't want to look in my own cookbooks for various reasons.
Googling Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe I got this one on Webtender. It sounds intriguing think I'll have it next time I go out! ;-)

No comments: