Jan 9, 2007

Moody Beach Moody ME

Moody

Bebe says there's an upstairs and a downstairs Josie. A pc personality as well as a lap top one. He's sees the lappy me as more spontaneous and fun. The pc girl percolates a bit too much he thinks.

I guess I can't help it. There are so many memories in this room and old pics I haven't looked at since I got the lappy nearly a year ago.

Beyond that, seeing my blog's layout in Internet Explorer is more than enough to send me into a funk.

The template is completely corrupt in IE. Anyone reading it that way sees my writing in a column with all my links trailing at the end like credits in a movie.

In Foxfire all my writing and pics are neatly centered with a happy sidebar running alongside.I'm not a webmaster and it is bare bones, but in a funky way.


I have a trial blog on Type Pad which I haven't managed to corrupt. (I haven't monkeyed with the template yet either.) It looks stable in either IE or Firefox but I hesitate to move from my comfy home at Blogger. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Ginnie Hart said...

Are you kidding? I'm afraid to touch Blogger's Beta, let alone anything else!