Florence Congo
josie soho™
Art Quote of the Day
The highest art is always the most religious, and the greatest artist is always a devout person.
Abraham Lincoln
Tunes thanks to mOnk at Change Trains ambiguous story.
A beautiful blog by a new friend. ;-)

3 comments:
Thank you. I'm flattered.
(/ \)・・mOnk
I introduce it.
http://elcollage.blogspot.com/
I like the perspective on this, Josie. It's so strange to see this in wood after being out-n-about yesterday (in the sun!) and taking pics of STONE churches/spires. Wood definitely has it's place!
You're welcome Mr mOnk. :)
Thank you Ginnie. Glad you enjoy my view.
The materials must be determined by availabilty of goods and finances I guess.
I know you'd have a special interest in knowing my sister - in - law is the pianist and choir directer here. ;)
Glad you had sun!
It's been pouring buckets here for days. At least we don't have to move it around!
Post a Comment